Tuesday, July 3, 2007

FIB FIB FIB - it's all we can think about!


Lolita and I are like schoolgirls before the end of term disco.
Just. So. Excited.
Tomorrow we head up to Benicassim to check out the accommodation and to enjoy a morning in Benicassim in all its beach-town glory. (Though it's back to work in the afternoon though, boo hoo.) With my week off just around the corner I can barely concentrate as I sit at the computer and stare into space dreaming of FIB nights. It feels like it was months since I last had a holiday - oh wait, it was!
At home we have made a pile of CDs to be played before the festival to get us into the groove - we have a new flatmate moving in this week and she won't know what hit her! Starting with The B-52s Love Shack through to Iggy's I Wanna Be Your Dog to The Hives' Walk Idiot Walk back to Amy Winehouse's You Know I'm No Good, we're looking forward to an exciting, varied and fabulous lineup.
Lolita and I have bets on who of the groups will venture most out into the crowds - sharing a kebab last year with Queens of Noize was definitely one of the highlights! Spotting the performers with their A for Artists passes has us in giggles as we try and guess what band they might be from - they usually turn out to be the drummer from one of the Proyecto Demo winners and we feel better about not having recognised them straightaway!

No comments: